Affirmative

Talk to yourself like you would someone you love.
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
You are far too smart to let yourself get in your way.
Love yourself first and everything else falls into place.
I am too determined to be defeated by my thoughts.
I love and approve of myself.
I feel the presence of those who aren’t physically here.
I AM TOO BIG OF A GIFT TO THE WORLD TO WASTE MY TIME ON SELF-PITY AND SADNESS.
I won’t give up because HP made me for a reason.
I deserve to live happily and free. One day at a time.
I can do this - with my HP anything is possible.
It is always too early to give up on my goals.
I choose to live in joy through our thoughts.
I seek a new way of thinking about this situation, thought, problem.
I believe in my abilities and know my HP will take care of me.
I have no right to compare myself to anyone for I do not know their whole story.
I am more than good enough and I get better everyday.
I give up the habit to criticize myself.
I adopt the mindset to praise myself.
I fully approve of who I am, even as I get better.
I am a good person at all times of day and night.
I may not understand the good in this situation but it is there.
I choose to find hopeful and optimistic ways to look at this.
I kindly ask for help and guidance if I cannot see a better way.
Giving up is easy and always an option so let’s delay it for another day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All things happen for a purpose. My past experiences also had purpose which is to get me where I am today. I have learned from my past and am now free from it. I choose to release the past and live in the now. I completely release the past and live in the now.

Comments

Popular Posts